Members recognised that the Central Africa has been affected by armed conflict and this has affected the growth of the movement in the region. The strongest movement in the region is MIIC-RDC. MIIC RDC is quite present in the local churches in RDC. MIIC-RDC has been part of the structures of the National Episcopal Conference in Congo. Its members are well represented in activities of the National Episcopal Conference including those related to electoral reforms, civic education among others. Members agreed on the following.
- Revitalizing Pax Romana within the Sub-region: MIIC-RDC will support the revitalization of the movement in Cameroon. MIIC-RDC will also support the creation of the movement in Burundi, Rwanda, Congo-Brazzaville and the Central African Republic
- Formation for Chaplains: Chaplains are also changing too quickly leading to discontinuity in ecclesiastical support. In addition, those who take up responsibility as chaplains also need formation in order to ensure not only the sustainability of the Movement, but also to provide them with solid tools to properly support our movements.
- Support the Pax-Romana Regional Office: MIIC-RDC and Cameroon are proposing the legalization of the office.
- Transition from IMCS to ICMICA: In terms of seamless transition from IMCS to ICMICA, the Democratic Republic of Congo proposes that the members of the Region duplicate its strategy in this regard.
- Read more about MIIC RDCongo